- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon and Lime Juice
- 6 Garlic Cloves, Minced or Grated
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, juice, garlic, cumin, red pepper flakes, salt and black pepper. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Set aside and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven broiler on high.
- Spread shrimp along with marinade in single layer in an oven-proof skillet or baking pan.
- Place in centre of oven and broil for 3 minutes, until pink.