• 1/2 lb Fresh Sushi Grade Ahi Tuna Steak, (finely diced into cubes)
• 200ml reduced sodium soy sauce
• 1 tsp Garlic Chili Sauce
• 1/4 cup Green Onions, chopped
• 1 tbsp Shallots, chopped
• Toasted Sesame Seeds
• 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine the finely diced cubed Ahi, reduced sodium soy sauce, sesame oil, green onions, garlic chilli sauce, & shallots and gently mix them together.
2. Serve immediately once prepared.
3. Add toasted sesame seeds on top once served for added flavour.