WHAT YOU NEED:
1lb Fresh Shell-on, Deveined White Shrimp
1lb Fully Cooked and Seasoned Crawfish
1lb Small Lobster Tails ½ lb Smoked Sausage (cut on bias)
1 lbs Mini Red and White Potatoes
2 pc Sweet Corn (cut into quarters)
½ lb Whole White Mushrooms
1 Small White Onion (quartered)
2-3 Cloves of Garlic (smashed)
2-3 Sprigs of Thyme (on the stem)
1 Lemon (quartered)
2 Bay Leaves
“Slap Ya Mama” Cajun Seafood Boil Seasoning
WHAT YOU DO:
1) In a large pot, bring 6 liters of water to a full rolling boil.
2) Add in 1/3 bag of seafood boil seasoning, garlic, onions, thyme and bay leaves Let boil for 10 minutes 3) Add in potatoes and boil for 5 minutes.
4) Add in Sausage and Mushrooms boil for 5 more minutes.
5) Add in Corn pieces, Lobster Tails and boil another 5 minutes.
6) Add in Shrimp and boil for another 5 minutes.
7) Turn off heat and add bag of ice to the pot to stop cooking process throw in lemons and let soak for 10 minutes.
8) Drain all water and serve with cocktail sauce and fresh lemons wedges.