Wild-caught Alaskan salmon portions 6 oz, skinless, boneless. Product of the U.S.A.
Try this featured recipe for this product.
Satay Coho Salmon
- 1lb Pacific Coho Salmon
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Freshly ground black pepper & salt
- Lemon juice (or a fresh whole lemon)
- Place a non-stick pan (or a pan sprayed with non-stick spray) on the stove at medium heat.
- Brush the Pacific Coho Salmon Fillet with vegetable oil & season with fresh salt & pepper.
- Place the fillet in the pan flesh side down.
- Once the pan is heated up, cook the fillet for 2 – 4 minutes per side.
- Once plated, squeeze lemon juice over the fillet or cut up a fresh lemon a place.