- 2 pc Fresh 7oz. Atlantic Salmon Portions
- Lemon Butter Dill Sauce
- North Atlantic Ice Shrimp
-“Magic” Salmon Seasoning 1oz
1) Season Salmon with Magic Salmon Seasoning.
2) Pre-heat oven to 375F .
3) Place salmon on a greased baking sheet/ parchment paper.
4) Bake for 15-18 minutes until salmon flakes away easily. Note: If you prefer your salmon to be cooked medium, bake for 12 minutes at 375F.
5) While salmon is baking, gently warm up lemon dill sauce in a small saucepan. Warm slowly and do not boil.
6) Add the Ice Shrimp to the lemon dill sauce, stir well and warm for 2-3 minutes.
7) When cooked to your liking, pull the salmon from the oven and plate.
8) Top the cooked salmon with the lemon dill shrimp sauce
9) Serve with your favorite salad or sides.ourite pasta.