This recipe is was crafted specifically for our Crawfish Seafood Boil Kit using the seafood portions packaged together in that kit.
• 1lb Fresh Shell-on, Deveined White Shrimp
• 1lb Fully Cooked and Seasoned Crawfish
• 3pc Small Lobster Tails &/or Smoked Sausage (cut on bias)
• 1 lbs Mini Red and/or White Potatoes
• 1 Lemon (quartered)
• 2 Bay Leaves
• 2 pc Sweet Corn (quartered)
• 1 Small White Onion (quartered)
• 2-3 Cloves of Garlic (smashed)
• 2-3 Sprigs of Thyme (stem)
• “Slap Ya Mama” Cajun Seafood Boil Seasoning
1) In a large pot, bring 6 litres of water to a full rolling boil.
2) Add in bag of seafood boil seasoning, garlic, onions, thyme and bay leaves. Let boil for 10 minutes. Add in potatoes and boil for 5 minutes. Add in Sausage boil for 5 more minutes. Add in Corn pieces, Lobster Tails and boil another 5 minutes. Add in Shrimp and boil for another 5 minutes.
3) Turn off heat and add bag of ice to the pot to stop the cooking process. Throw in lemons and let soak for 10 minutes.
4) Drain all water and serve with cocktail sauce & fresh lemons.