• 1lb Fresh Fish (Cod, Catfish, Tilapia, Salmon)
• 1/2 lb Shredded Slaw Mix
• 2 oz. Kraft Zesty Lime Dressing
• 2 oz. Private Stock Aioli (we recommend Chipotle)
• 12 6” Flour Tortilla Shells
1. Bake fish at 375F for 12-15 minutes until fully cooked.
2. Break up fish into bite-sized pieces and place roughly 2oz. down the middle of a warm tortilla.
3. In a separate bowl add the lime dressing to the slaw and mix well.
4. Top the fish with the slaw mix and drizzle some of the aioli over each of the tacos.
5. Serve with fresh lime for a quick and delicious meal!