- 1/2 lb Lobster Meat (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Flour (to thicken sauce)
- 500ml Philadelphia Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese
- 500ml 2% Milk or use Cream for extra richness
- 125ml Butter (unsalted)
- 8oz Cheese Curds
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 500g Pack Orecchiette Pasta (cooked al dente)
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan, but don’t boil it. In a large pot, melt butter and add the flour.
- Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring with a whisk. Still whisking, add the hot milk and cook for a minute or two more, until thickened and smooth.
- Add cream cheese and whisk until smooth on medium heat.
- Add the sauce and the cheese curds to the warm cooked pasta.
- Stir well. Optional: Put in baking dish, top with more cheese and buttered bread crumbs and bake for 10 minutes at 400F