- 4 Fresh Atlantic Salmon portions
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon filet in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture.
- Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.