- 85g sliced Nanuk Smoked Sockeye Salmon
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 6 cups baby greens
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Favourite chopped veggies (tomatoes,
- cucumbers, carrots... etc.)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk oil and vinegar in small bowl to blend well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place greens, onions & vegetables in a large bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat lightly. Divide greens among 4 plates.
- Arrange thawed smoked salmon slices over greens on each plate, dividing equally. Drizzle more dressing over salmon and serve.