- 1 Pound Fresh Pacific Snapper Fillets
- Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 Cup Fresh Parsley
- 1 Tsp Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil/Non-Stick Cooking Spray
1) Preheat oven to 375F & lightly brush your cooking pan with olive oil or non-stick cooking spray.
2) Place fillets in the pan & liberally coat the fillets with Old Bay Seasoning and add 1 Tsp of Salt & Pepper for extra taste.
3) Cook 10 - 12 minutes until the fish is firm.
4) Place the snapper over top of your favourite salad, pasta or rice & garnish with fresh parsley.