- 2lbs fresh Icelandic cod fillets
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves (diced)
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp sea salt & pepper
- olive oil/non-stick cooking spray
1) Preheat oven to 400F & lightly brush your cooking pan with olive oil or non-stick cooking spray.
2) Combine parsley, garlic (diced), lemon zest, and spices in a bowl and mix in breadcrumbs.
3) Coat the fish with olive oil. Press fillet into the spice mixture.
4) Place the coated fillets in the pan & bake until firm for about for about 12-15 minutes (depending on the thickness). Serve with lemon wedges for extra flavour.