Roasted Whole Stuffed Trout
- 2 Whole Rainbow Trout (Cleaned)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon (Sliced)
- 1 Garlic Clove (Sliced)
- 1 Small Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- Fresh Dill & Parsley (to Taste)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make diagonal slashes on both sides of the fish.
- Place the fish on the prepared baking sheet. Season the fish with salt and pepper on both sides and in the inside cavity as well.
- Stuff the cavity of the fish with the slices of lemon, garlic, onion and herbs.
- Rub the olive oil over the top surface of both fish.
- Roast the fish in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes. Turn on the broiler and roast the fish for another 5-7 minutes, until golden and slightly charred in some places. Serve the fish whole, with a bit more olive oil and some freshly squeezed lemon juice.