Grant Moody's Chicken Haddie 397g
Minced cod and pollock, product of Canada. Great for making fish cakes like these:
- 1 can of Grant Moody's Chicken Haddie
- Potatoes, enough to make up 5 cups when mashed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- bread crumbs, as needed
- Mash enough potatoes to amount to 5 cups and add one beaten egg and the entire can of chicken haddie.
- Add 1/2 tsp onion powder and 1/8 tsp black pepper. Mix and form into patties.
- Coat with bread crumbs and pan fry the patties in butter until they are golden brown.