Fresh Canadian Atlantic Salmon from True North Seafood in Black's Harbour, New Brunswick. Skin-on, boneless fillet, aquaculture. Sold in pound increments.
Try our featured recipe for this product.
Baked Garlic Dill Atlantic Salmon
- 1 pound Atlantic salmon fillet
- ½ tsp cracked salt & pepper
- 1 lemon sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- In a bowl, mix together the dill, garlic, salt & pepper then rub it on the flesh of the Salmon.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the Salmon on a baking sheet, with the skin facing down.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until it flakes easily with a fork. Serve with a lemon wedge.