Fresh Canadian Atlantic Salmon from True North Seafood in Black's Harbour, New Brunswick. Skin-on, scaled, boneless fillets, aquaculture. Sold in pound increments.
Atlantic salmon tend to have a mild flavour with a high density of meat. Meaning even a small portion may leave you feeling full without the need for a second helping. The mild flavour allows it to absorb flavours of cooking ingredients very easily. This grants plenty of recipe variety for you to try.
Try our featured recipe for this product.
Baked Garlic Dill Atlantic Salmon
- 1 pound Atlantic salmon fillet
- ½ tsp cracked salt & pepper
- 1 lemon sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- In a bowl, mix together the dill, garlic, salt & pepper then rub it on the flesh of the Salmon.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the Salmon on a baking sheet, with the skin facing down.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until it flakes easily with a fork. Serve with a lemon wedge.