Wild-caught product of the U.S.A., Mexico (Pacific Ocean). Sold in one pound increments, 60 - 80 pc/1 lb.
Because of their size, bay scallops cook very fast and require little preparation. They have a very similar taste to sea scallops; sweet and tender.
- 1 lb Fresh Bay Scallops
- ½ lb North Atlantic Ice Shrimp
- 1 Large Tomato (Diced)
- ½ Red Onion (Diced)
- ½ English Cucumber (skinned, seeds removed, diced)
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- ½ Cup Fresh Lime Juice
Lay out diced raw seafood in a baking dish.
- Add juice from lemons and limes, place in the refrigerator to "cook" for three hours.
- Add all the other ingredients to the seafood and citrus mix.
- Mix well and place it back in the refrigerator for another hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips.