Fresh Icelandic Cod Fillets, wild-caught, product of Iceland. Sold in one pound increments.
Try our featured recipe for this product.
Crispy Fried Cod
- 2 lbs Icelandic Cod Fillets
- 1 Pkg of Fish Batter
- 1 Lt Vegetable Oil (For Frying)
- 1 Lemon (Wedged)
- 1 Jar Tartare Sauce or Aioli
- 1 Thermometer (for Measuring Oil Temp)
- In a deep frying pan, heat the oil to 375F
- Rinse the cod in cold water and pat dry with a paper towel
- Mix up the batter
- Coat cod with batter and place carefully in the hot oil
- Fry fish 3-4 minutes until golden brown
- Remove fish from oil and place on paper towels to cool
- Serve with tartare sauce or aioli and fresh lemon wedges