Wild-caught, product of Canada. Skin-on, boneless fillets. Sold in 1 lb increments. Nutrition Facts for raw product, not recipe.
Try out our featured recipe for this product:
Baked Parmesan Perch
- 2 Tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 Teaspoon dried basil
- 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Pound of perch
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, paprika, and basil.
- Brush fish fillets with butter, then dip into the crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 500° for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork