Fresh Atlantic Salmon supplied by True North. Canadian and Certified Organic.
Fish are fed and raised on non-corn based pellets. All made from food natural to the diet of Salmon in the wild.
Skin-on, aquaculture, boneless fillets. Sold in one pound increments.
Nutrition facts for raw product, not recipe.
Try our featured recipe for this product:
Maple Glazed Salmon
- 4 Salmon Portions
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/8 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon fillet in a shallow glass baking dish and coat with maple syrup mixture.
- Cover the dish and marinate the salmon in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and bake salmon uncovered for 20 minutes or until easily flaked with a fork.