Peeled and deveined, tail-on and cooked. Aquaculture, Product of Vietnam/Thailand, sold per pound.
Available in 08 - 12 ct., 13 - 15 ct., 16 - 20 ct., and 21-25 ct. Count refers to the amount of shrimp you get per pound; the lower the count the larger the shrimp are.
Try this featured shrimp recipe.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lime & Lemon Juice
- 6 Garlic Cloves, Grated or Minced
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Pound 21-25ct Shrimp, Peeled & Deveined
- In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, juice, garlic, cumin, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Set aside and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven broiler on high.
- Spread shrimp along with the marinade in a single layer in an oven-proof skillet or baking pan.
- Place in the center of the oven and broil for 3 minutes, until pink.