- 2 lbs Skinless Haddock Fillets (Cut in 2-3oz Portions)
- 1 Pkg Rocky Madsen Beer Batter
- 1 Bottle of your favourite Beer
- 1 Lt Vegetable Oil (For Frying)
- 1 Lemon (Wedged)
- 1 Jar Tartare Sauce or Aioli
- 1 Thermometer (for Measuring Oil Temp)
1) In a deep frying pan, heat the oil to 375F.
2) Rinse the haddock portions in cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
3) Mix up beer batter as package directs
4) Coat fish with batter and place carefully in hot oil.
5) Fry fish 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
6) Remove fish from oil and place on paper towels.
7) Serve with tartare sauce or aioli and fresh lemon wedges.