- 1 lb cooked Shrimp
- 1 lb crab meat
- 1/2 lb pound lobster meat
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup ghee butter
- 1 white onion (chopped)
- 6 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp. Rosemary
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 cup parsley
- Salt & Pepper
1) Heat butter and oil – add the freshly chopped onion and garlic, sauté several minutes.
2) Add wine and cook until wine has evaporated & the onion & garlic are golden.
3) Lower the heat; add freshly chopped tomatoes & spices; stir frequently.
4) Add shrimp, crab & lobster meat and let it cook in the sauce, absorbing the flavour for 5 minutes.
5) Serve sauce over your favourite pasta.